- Bachelor of Laws (University of New England)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice (College of Law)
Jesse is a Solicitor in the business law team with a practice area involving business, property, succession planning and agribusiness.
Jesse has experience in:
- rural, commercial and residential property transactions;
- leases and agistment arrangements;
- business transactions and commercial contracts; and
- estate and succession planning.
Jesse commenced his undergraduate degree at Bond University and completed his tertiary studies at the University of New England and the College of Law in Sydney in 2020. After graduating, he worked in a leading agribusiness and property law team at a well-known law firm in Queensland.
Jesse has a background in cattle grazing on his family’s rural properties in the New England. From this, he has a particular interest in rural property transactions, agricultural business transactions and succession planning.
Email Jesse or speak with him on (02) 6766 1066.