Below are the current positions available at Everingham Solomons.
If you are interested in working with us and there is not currently a position available in your area of expertise, please submit your resume to email@example.com and we will contact you with further information when a position becomes available.
Family Law Solicitor
A rewarding career with Everingham Solomons awaits a lawyer wishing to join our family law team.
The successful applicant will have-
- Minimum of three years post admission experience
- Experience in family law property and parenting matters
- Experience in advocacy in both Family Court, Federal Circuit Court and Local Court
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A strong desire to practice long term in a regional setting
The successful applicant will receive-
- Excellent working conditions and salary
- Interesting and challenging work in a supportive environment
- The opportunity to work closely with the Family Law Accredited Specialist who heads our family law team
- Encouragement and support with ongoing continuing legal education and postgraduate qualifications
Everingham Solomons has a long history of providing legal services to the northwest of New South Wales. Five of the directors of the firm are accredited specialists in a range of areas. A number of our solicitors have one or more postgraduate qualifications. The firm is committed to developing and maintaining high levels of expertise and client service in all areas of its practice.
Everingham Solomons is principally based in Tamworth .Tamworth is a thriving regional centre offering excellent schools, sporting, recreational and cultural activities. Please refer to https://evocities.com.au/tamworth for more details.
Applicants should contact:-
PO Box 524
TAMWORTH NSW 2340
phone: 02 6766 1066
The confidentiality of all applications will be strictly maintained