Below are the current positions available at Everingham Solomons.
If you are interested in working with us and there is not currently a position available in your area of expertise, please submit your resume to email@example.com and we will contact you with further information when a position becomes available.
Family Law Solicitor
A rewarding career with Everingham Solomons awaits a lawyer wishing to join our family law team.
The successful applicant will have-
- Minimum of three years post admission experience
- Experience in family law property and parenting matters
- Experience in advocacy in both Family Court, Federal Circuit Court and Local Court
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A strong desire to practice long term in a regional setting
The successful applicant will receive-
- Excellent working conditions and salary
- Interesting and challenging work in a supportive environment
- The opportunity to work closely with the Family Law Accredited Specialist who heads our family law team
- Encouragement and support with ongoing continuing legal education and postgraduate qualifications
Applicants should contact:-
phone: 02 6766 1066
The confidentiality of all applications will be strictly maintained
A rewarding career is available for an enthusiastic and experienced property lawyer at Everingham Solomons.
The position will provide to the successful applicant with a broad range of property and business related matters and experiences. The successful applicant will ideally have:
- 2 to 5 years post admission experience;
- Experience in a broad range of property including but not limited to sale and purchase of all types of real estate, subdivisions, leasing, sale and purchase of businesses and contracts generally.
An ability to understand client’s needs, to deal with client matters efficiently and cost effectively and practically;
Excellent communication skills both written and oral;
A desire to provide excellent service and quality legal advice;
A desire to achieve specialist accreditation or postgraduate recognition in the property/business areas;
An ability to build a practice and to eventually lead a team.
A desire to build and maintain relationships with clients
For the right person, there are solid future prospects of advancement and promotion.
Your application must include an application letter as well as your resume and academic transcript.
Please send your application, resume and academic transcript to –
Private & Confidential
PO Box 524
TAMWORTH NSW 2340
or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications and enquiries will be dealt with on a strictly confidential basis.