- Bachelor of Commerce (2002) UNE
- Graduate Diploma in Education (2006) UNE
- Bachelor of Laws (2010) UNE
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice (2019) College of Law
- Admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of NSW (2019)
Dan was born in Inverell and grew up in Warialda before moving to Tamworth. He has recently joined Everingham Solomons working in the litigation team as well as family law.
Dan has worked in the finance and education sectors, as well as in other law firms but his connection to Everingham Solomons is strong, having been the recipient of the inaugural Sir Adrian Solomons Memorial Law Bursary in 1988.
Dan loves spending time with his two children and his interests include equestrian pursuits, particularly Australian Stock Horses and polocrosse.
Email Dan or speak with him on (02) 6766 1066.