- Chartered Tax Advisor (Tax Institute)
- Masters of Law (University of Sydney)
- Masters of Applied Law – Commercial Litigation (College of Law)
- Bachelor of Law (University of New England)
- Bachelor of Economics (University of New England)
Clint is a Director in the business law team and has a broad practice in business, property and commercial litigation matters.
Clint holds the internationally recognised qualification of Chartered Tax Advisor. He has been awarded a Masters of Law from the University of Sydney and a Masters of Commercial Litigation from the College of Law. He also has undergraduate degrees in Law and Economics.
Areas of specific expertise include business and estate structuring for tax minimisation and asset protection, commercial contracts, complex property and business transactions, real and personal property securities and litigation over a broad range of commercial disputes.
Email Clint or speak with him on (02) 6766 1066.
See articles written by Clint Coles