Special Counsel & Accredited Specialist
- Bachelor of Laws/Diploma of Legal Practice (University of Newcastle)
- Bachelor of Business (University of Newcastle)
- Master of Laws (LLM) (University of Sydney)
- Master of Laws (Applied Law) majoring in Wills and Estates (College of Law)
- Accredited Specialist Wills and Estates (NSW Law Society)
Lesley is a Special Counsel of Everingham Solomons, having joined the firm in 2004.
Lesley is an Accredited Specialist (Wills and Estates), assisting clients with wills, powers of attorney, and probate and estate matters. She also assists clients with conveyancing and leasing advice.
In 2011 Lesley successfully completed her Master of Laws through the University of Sydney.
In 2015 Lesley completed her Master of Laws (Applied Law) majoring in Wills and Estates through the College of Law.
Lesley regularly travels to our Quirindi office and is available for appointments in Quirindi on Thursday and Friday.
Email Lesley or speak with her on (02) 6766 1066.
See articles written by Lesley McDonnell