Director & Accredited Specialist
- Bachelor of Law (University of New England)
- Bachelor of Arts (University of New England)
- Accredited Specialist Family Law (NSW Law Society)
Jenni was admitted as a solicitor in 1998 and joined Everingham Solomons the following year. She is an accredited specialist in family law and has extensive experience in property law and wills and estates.
Jenni, whose father and brother are also legal practitioners, is a member of the Family Law Council.
Her areas of specialisation are:
- Property division and settlements
- Parenting issues
- Care arrangements for children
- De facto relationships
- Child support
- Spousal maintenance
Email Jenni or speak with her on (02) 6766 1066.
See articles written by Jenni Blissett